Comcast issues

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Damn that sucks. Mine is still a little jumpy and the sound is echoing . Pissing me off
 

trav55_rivals214556

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2005
3,521
2,154
0
Mine was scrambled and then went completely black for about 7-8 minutes. Came back when we were up about 15 with 10 seconds left. :angry:
 

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Watching it on the comcast app on my phone, Its fine. I'm an HD snob. I cant watch anything unless its HD
 

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,122
10,196
113
Hell, I stopped TWD because its 720p on comcast. Cant stand it,. I wait until the new season comes out on netflix
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU