Does this team make anyone else drink?

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Or is it just me?

 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
12,000
20,640
103
Didn’t drink a Drop7 today during the game but the ending called for a celebratory beverage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: al.ksr

Eastkybball

All-Conference
May 7, 2019
1,621
3,013
98
I stick to medicines I am prescribed including that sweet herb. Now I might take 3 xanax when UK plays not 1 but the stress !!!!! ;)
How the hell can I get prescribed bud?
These weed dealers are trying to get me on meth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals