Does this team make anyone else drink?

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Or is it just me?

 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,995
20,622
103
Didn’t drink a Drop7 today during the game but the ending called for a celebratory beverage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: al.ksr

Eastkybball

All-Conference
May 7, 2019
1,621
3,013
98
I stick to medicines I am prescribed including that sweet herb. Now I might take 3 xanax when UK plays not 1 but the stress !!!!! ;)
How the hell can I get prescribed bud?
These weed dealers are trying to get me on meth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  2. 02 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  3. 03 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path