Aloha villefan76....Johnson Central grad here :sunglasses:
Aloha, your nephew here.Aloha villefan76....Johnson Central grad here :sunglasses:
AlohaCat
Can I be your weird 2nd cousin who creeps out the Kids at Thanksgiving and laughs too loud?Aloha nephew!!!
Best player in the NBA from Duke? Definitely can agree with that. Don't see too many dookies in many if any NBA rotations. I believe singler is the only one even though he's the 11th man. Better than all the other NBA dookies. They tend to fail once reaching the NBA outside of a couple exceptions (reddick is decent, okafor is a big time bust).
5 million per year. Not one million.My favorite response thus far by:
@WojYahooNBA
![]()
Granted, I'm not privy to free agency deals and salary caps...
But, $5 million for 5 years?
Can I be your weird 2nd cousin who creeps out the Kids at Thanksgiving and laughs too loud?
I've been rehearsing for this part my entire life.Yes, yes you can !!! :joy:
AlohaCat
I've been rehearsing for this part my entire life.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days