Aloha villefan76....Johnson Central grad here :sunglasses:
Aloha, your nephew here.Aloha villefan76....Johnson Central grad here :sunglasses:
AlohaCat
Can I be your weird 2nd cousin who creeps out the Kids at Thanksgiving and laughs too loud?Aloha nephew!!!
Best player in the NBA from Duke? Definitely can agree with that. Don't see too many dookies in many if any NBA rotations. I believe singler is the only one even though he's the 11th man. Better than all the other NBA dookies. They tend to fail once reaching the NBA outside of a couple exceptions (reddick is decent, okafor is a big time bust).
5 million per year. Not one million.My favorite response thus far by:
@WojYahooNBA
![]()
Granted, I'm not privy to free agency deals and salary caps...
But, $5 million for 5 years?
Can I be your weird 2nd cousin who creeps out the Kids at Thanksgiving and laughs too loud?
I've been rehearsing for this part my entire life.Yes, yes you can !!! :joy:
AlohaCat
I've been rehearsing for this part my entire life.
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon