Excel spreadsheet upload?

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
Sorry to bother everyone, if I have an excel spreadsheet and want to post it with some meaningful stats, , how can I do that.

Short of typing it , which is always hard to do here since the site keep crashing in the middle of the sentence, is there another solution?

I thought even if I could take a picture of it but it does not seem that we can upload files/ even pictures.

Thank you in advance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report