Excel spreadsheet upload?

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
Sorry to bother everyone, if I have an excel spreadsheet and want to post it with some meaningful stats, , how can I do that.

Short of typing it , which is always hard to do here since the site keep crashing in the middle of the sentence, is there another solution?

I thought even if I could take a picture of it but it does not seem that we can upload files/ even pictures.

Thank you in advance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball