Excel spreadsheet upload?

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
Sorry to bother everyone, if I have an excel spreadsheet and want to post it with some meaningful stats, , how can I do that.

Short of typing it , which is always hard to do here since the site keep crashing in the middle of the sentence, is there another solution?

I thought even if I could take a picture of it but it does not seem that we can upload files/ even pictures.

Thank you in advance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina