Favorite SixPackSpeak thread/post?**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frances Drebin

Nov 16, 2005
....was the reason I originally joined the pack.

Also, the fourplay.

For a specific thread, I have to go with Derek and Leigh Anne.

Also, I can't believe nobody has mentioned Lipstick Lady or whatever the hell her name was.

Jhhdawg

Apr 7, 2009
But Im laughing too hard not to post. My wife thinks I'm crazy laughing at this ****. This thread make me laugh my *** off all over again. That kid from Clemson takes the 17ing cake of all of em though. Y'all ripped his head off and shat down his neck. Priceless.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
DS telling someone he would kick their *** was one of the funnier moments on here in the last year and the Derrick D threads are awesome too.

//don't forget peepin crooms</p>

WinstonChurchillSay

Jan 24, 2009
I think one of the great posts was on the eve of the announcement of the Super Regional Sites when it was between State and Clemson, and someone started a thread telling LT its time to man up.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
many to single out as being the best. The humor on this board can be tremendous at times, especially when the board starts to pile on some poor smuck that gets his nuts handed to him. Of course, between the classics you had plenty of **** pile threads that turn into hijackings and quickly become a pissing contest between posters. Bad **** and boring.

Of course, if the board was having a bad day, there was always the AOTD to lift your "spirits".

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
Mine was Lipstic Lady, because I was involved with that one.

Jackbaddawg's Urban Myer(sp) and Drebin's Peeping Croom made me laugh the most.

hotdigitydog

May 21, 2007
I remember some line in there about some ole girl from Jones County.......I've never laughed so hard in all my life.......</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.