God there is nothing more cheesy and outdated and just dumb as the "Faarrr Cal"
Bashing? Because i have enough perspective to think UK won't win the title? I must be crazy, I don't think UK is going to win the title or go undefeated.Especially by the OP. been bashing us all week.
You're way too negative. If you don't have anything positive to say, just keep it to yourself.Bashing? Because i have enough perspective to think UK won't win the title? I must be crazy, I don't think UK is going to win the title or go undefeated.
I almost peed myself....OP stepped over the line by spelling it right. Be Gone...
God there is nothing more cheesy and outdated and just dumb as the "Faarrr Cal"
FAAR CAL! HAAR CLAPPY!!
I'm not the one panicking saying we suck. I just don't think we'll win the title. Call me crazy for having perspective.You're way too negative. If you don't have anything positive to say, just keep it to yourself.
Bashing? Because i have enough perspective to think UK won't win the title? I must be crazy, I don't think UK is going to win the title or go undefeated.
I'm not the one panicking saying we suck. I just don't think we'll win the title. Call me crazy for having perspective.
A new concept....you don't have to post every thing you feel....or think....
Bashing? Because i have enough perspective to think UK won't win the title? I must be crazy, I don't think UK is going to win the title or go undefeated.
Does that only go for non sunshine pumpers?
KSR
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia