God there is nothing more cheesy and outdated and just dumb as the "Faarrr Cal"
Bashing? Because i have enough perspective to think UK won't win the title? I must be crazy, I don't think UK is going to win the title or go undefeated.Especially by the OP. been bashing us all week.
You're way too negative. If you don't have anything positive to say, just keep it to yourself.Bashing? Because i have enough perspective to think UK won't win the title? I must be crazy, I don't think UK is going to win the title or go undefeated.
I almost peed myself....OP stepped over the line by spelling it right. Be Gone...
God there is nothing more cheesy and outdated and just dumb as the "Faarrr Cal"
FAAR CAL! HAAR CLAPPY!!
I'm not the one panicking saying we suck. I just don't think we'll win the title. Call me crazy for having perspective.You're way too negative. If you don't have anything positive to say, just keep it to yourself.
Bashing? Because i have enough perspective to think UK won't win the title? I must be crazy, I don't think UK is going to win the title or go undefeated.
I'm not the one panicking saying we suck. I just don't think we'll win the title. Call me crazy for having perspective.
A new concept....you don't have to post every thing you feel....or think....
Bashing? Because i have enough perspective to think UK won't win the title? I must be crazy, I don't think UK is going to win the title or go undefeated.
Does that only go for non sunshine pumpers?
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms