***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Wildcat1996

Freshman
Dec 2, 2025
87
93
18
Win or lose this is all I ask as a UK fan. Come out and compete. I’ve been super negative lately. This is all I’ve been wanting. Let’s go Cats.
 

coalBucket

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2008
482
1,004
88
Waiting to see it click with this group. Looks like I’m going to keep waiting. I mean do these guys even know each others names? Zero flow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

CoffeeCat

Senior
Jul 6, 2025
353
635
93
The chat is so funny, everyone hating on Garrison then the chat says he’s single handed taking over the game
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,200
37,761
78
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  4. 04 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.