***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Wildcat1996

Freshman
Dec 2, 2025
87
93
18
Win or lose this is all I ask as a UK fan. Come out and compete. I’ve been super negative lately. This is all I’ve been wanting. Let’s go Cats.
 

coalBucket

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2008
490
1,027
88
Waiting to see it click with this group. Looks like I’m going to keep waiting. I mean do these guys even know each others names? Zero flow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

CoffeeCat

Senior
Jul 6, 2025
353
635
93
The chat is so funny, everyone hating on Garrison then the chat says he’s single handed taking over the game
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,207
37,773
78
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU