***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Wildcat1996

Freshman
Dec 2, 2025
87
93
18
Win or lose this is all I ask as a UK fan. Come out and compete. I’ve been super negative lately. This is all I’ve been wanting. Let’s go Cats.
 

coalBucket

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2008
488
1,016
88
Waiting to see it click with this group. Looks like I’m going to keep waiting. I mean do these guys even know each others names? Zero flow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

CoffeeCat

Senior
Jul 6, 2025
353
635
93
The chat is so funny, everyone hating on Garrison then the chat says he’s single handed taking over the game
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,203
37,765
78
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep