When it’s clicking it’s fun.our offense is a thing of beauty to watch
Yeah I hate it. If it was third and you’re lining up the FG I get it but that was such a dumbass 2nd down call.These stupid *** draw plays kill us everytime
Toss sweep with him ... ala Georgia Bulldogs !!I'd like to see a Patterson run to the edge. He's got the speed to turn the corner on this LSU team.
They have figured out our run game. Have to get more creative.KEEP RUNNING IT!!
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime