When it’s clicking it’s fun.our offense is a thing of beauty to watch
Yeah I hate it. If it was third and you’re lining up the FG I get it but that was such a dumbass 2nd down call.These stupid *** draw plays kill us everytime
Toss sweep with him ... ala Georgia Bulldogs !!I'd like to see a Patterson run to the edge. He's got the speed to turn the corner on this LSU team.
They have figured out our run game. Have to get more creative.KEEP RUNNING IT!!
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU