When it’s clicking it’s fun.our offense is a thing of beauty to watch
Yeah I hate it. If it was third and you’re lining up the FG I get it but that was such a dumbass 2nd down call.These stupid *** draw plays kill us everytime
Toss sweep with him ... ala Georgia Bulldogs !!I'd like to see a Patterson run to the edge. He's got the speed to turn the corner on this LSU team.
They have figured out our run game. Have to get more creative.KEEP RUNNING IT!!
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals