Team is regressing!
Why would they change uniforms? Can they even do that once the game has started?
Team is regressing!
Can’t blame the refs. Just have to play betterThese refs can suck it. Call it even ********.
I know we are not playing the best, but these refs are dog water
How is it that the team that's playing more physical is already in the bonus?
Dude is cash money. I’d love to see him and Brea get 8-10 3’s a game.Leave Almonor open in the corner at your own risk.
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington