******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,700
62,606
113
I know we are not playing the best, but these refs are dog water

One thing starting to become clear.. our foul issues weren't a Cal problem. It's a "NCAA/ESPN can't have UK win" problem. I always sort of suspected this. Pope is going to have to adjust to an officiating crew that went from not caring about him at BYU, to one that's making sure to constantly hold UK back.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  5. 05 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'