I noticed we are not moving the balll and playing five out like normal. We’re actually playing a lot of floppy action like Cal used to. Kind of weird.
I totally understand Cal PTSD in all of us but Pope will have it figured out no doubt!Eh, color me a little trauma scarred. We've been saying that too much in the last few years. I know this isn't Cal, and I trust Pope, but these flaws need to get fixed a bit.
Pick and roll Oweh, they have no answer for him.He needs to watch Oweh play.
The last 2 games they have played half speed. Also NOT moving the ball around to the open manNot looking good going against a 200 plus rated team. Getting thrown around, getting outhustled, getting outplayed all together.
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington