I noticed we are not moving the balll and playing five out like normal. We’re actually playing a lot of floppy action like Cal used to. Kind of weird.
I totally understand Cal PTSD in all of us but Pope will have it figured out no doubt!Eh, color me a little trauma scarred. We've been saying that too much in the last few years. I know this isn't Cal, and I trust Pope, but these flaws need to get fixed a bit.
Pick and roll Oweh, they have no answer for him.He needs to watch Oweh play.
The last 2 games they have played half speed. Also NOT moving the ball around to the open manNot looking good going against a 200 plus rated team. Getting thrown around, getting outhustled, getting outplayed all together.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win