We got the D crew expecting a blowout.These refs are hot garbage
What Brea did just took the team chemistry up another notch .
Let’s not forget the 300 missed foul calls…We are shooting almost 80% from inside the arc.
That should be a sign of a dominant offensive showing for us, but a couple turnovers and bad 3 point shooting luck is holding us back.
Haha Kerr is getting under their skin now.These punk *** jerks. Just get the W and send these ******** packing.
Indeed I would have called it a bad and risky decision had it happened in March .Gimme a break dude, have you ever played competitive sports. It's not like brawl broke out
You get a T. You get a T. You get 2 Ts. You get a T
Obvious troll is, in fact, quite obvious?Unacceptable if we want to have a run in the tournament in march / April to lose your cool head and react…. I understand that you want to protect your boy Williams but I believe he can defend himself ….
I was expecting more from more from a mature team.
On a non basketball foul no less. These dudes suck. And I've never met their coach, but if this is how he let's his dudes act? Screw him.Georgia State players believe fouls don’t exist.
Again shows we aren’t just live and die by the 3 though.We are shooting almost 80% from inside the arc.
That should be a sign of a dominant offensive showing for us, but a couple turnovers and bad 3 point shooting luck is holding us back.
That was twice Kerr missed him.We had Oweh wide open under the basket?
lol exactly as you said this is a new group of players together . I’m sure the chemistry was already good .I feel like we have to keep reminding ourselves that everyone is new to each other on the team. I eouldnt be shocked if this wasn't a bonding moment lol.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'