Game Thread - KY Wes.

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
Good ole dependable streaming. Have the apps, etc. - still can't get it to play. I don't even get mad anymore with this. I just expect it. Anyway, maybe I'll see some of it eventually. Until then I'll rely on you folks.
 

Warf2012

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2024
640
1,206
0
My earliest of impressions, first time seeing any of these guys, the ball movement clearly stands out vs what we saw the last 15 years. I’m loving the movement with the ball, with the ball, screen and rolls and such. So much better than passing it around until someone goes 1 on 1 with 7 seconds in the shot clock.
 
May 27, 2007
31,975
25,119
113
granted only 5 mins in but look good. Definitely looks like a team that's going to try to force some turnovers on defense which is an aspect we haven't had in awhile.

Rebounding.....I dunno yet lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukwildcatwildfan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina