Game Thread - KY Wes.

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
Good ole dependable streaming. Have the apps, etc. - still can't get it to play. I don't even get mad anymore with this. I just expect it. Anyway, maybe I'll see some of it eventually. Until then I'll rely on you folks.
 

Warf2012

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2024
640
1,206
0
My earliest of impressions, first time seeing any of these guys, the ball movement clearly stands out vs what we saw the last 15 years. I’m loving the movement with the ball, with the ball, screen and rolls and such. So much better than passing it around until someone goes 1 on 1 with 7 seconds in the shot clock.
 
May 27, 2007
31,975
25,119
113
granted only 5 mins in but look good. Definitely looks like a team that's going to try to force some turnovers on defense which is an aspect we haven't had in awhile.

Rebounding.....I dunno yet lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukwildcatwildfan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball