Game Thread - KY Wes.

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
Good ole dependable streaming. Have the apps, etc. - still can't get it to play. I don't even get mad anymore with this. I just expect it. Anyway, maybe I'll see some of it eventually. Until then I'll rely on you folks.
 

Warf2012

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2024
640
1,206
0
My earliest of impressions, first time seeing any of these guys, the ball movement clearly stands out vs what we saw the last 15 years. I’m loving the movement with the ball, with the ball, screen and rolls and such. So much better than passing it around until someone goes 1 on 1 with 7 seconds in the shot clock.
 
May 27, 2007
31,975
25,117
113
granted only 5 mins in but look good. Definitely looks like a team that's going to try to force some turnovers on defense which is an aspect we haven't had in awhile.

Rebounding.....I dunno yet lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukwildcatwildfan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  3. 03 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball