Game thread

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
missed the game, but recorded it - so please, no spoilers?

<yes I know the final score, I'm talking about growth spurts, football players, Willis starting, Briscoe bricking, did we hit a three, etc>
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,898
27,627
113
A lot of SEC teams are in close games or losing right now to some pretty suspect teams. UConn too.
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
The Box Score

 

Fawrules

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2009
3,517
3,109
113
missed the game, but recorded it - so please, no spoilers?

<yes I know the final score, I'm talking about growth spurts, football players, Willis starting, Briscoe bricking, did we hit a three, etc>

Ugly in spots, but I think you'll enjoy what you see, BKO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkocats

Fawrules

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2009
3,517
3,109
113
Remember when three players in this Arizona/MSU game alone seemed like three of our more probable recruits?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!