Game thread

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
missed the game, but recorded it - so please, no spoilers?

<yes I know the final score, I'm talking about growth spurts, football players, Willis starting, Briscoe bricking, did we hit a three, etc>
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,899
27,629
113
A lot of SEC teams are in close games or losing right now to some pretty suspect teams. UConn too.
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
The Box Score

 

Fawrules

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2009
3,517
3,109
113
missed the game, but recorded it - so please, no spoilers?

<yes I know the final score, I'm talking about growth spurts, football players, Willis starting, Briscoe bricking, did we hit a three, etc>

Ugly in spots, but I think you'll enjoy what you see, BKO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkocats

Fawrules

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2009
3,517
3,109
113
Remember when three players in this Arizona/MSU game alone seemed like three of our more probable recruits?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt