**Game Thread**

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Come on UK, beat this Arkansas team!!!




Yeah, I know I guess, but I smell barbecued PORK!!!

SOOHEY!!!

 

CatOfDaVille

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
6,173
8,106
0
Hopefully we get an NCAA draw of teams who can't shoot or score. This team can win it all. Alabama is embarrassing on offense. It's basically Sexton (or someone else) drive right at guys and run them over.

Our D has a lot to do with it. We are dialed in on that end of the court.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,622
113
What is it with ESPN showing Kentucky grandmas? Christ show the student section like every other damn school. I dont want to see ANY of your mothers.. That's for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team