come on SEXTON...Pukey and the other nut has nothing to talk about.[laughing]
I agree, but it helps that Bama's Hall could not play.SKJ giving some good minutes out there today
Come on UK, beat this Arkansas team!!!
Yeah, I know I guess, but I smell barbecued PORK!!!
Hopefully we get an NCAA draw of teams who can't shoot or score. This team can win it all. Alabama is embarrassing on offense. It's basically Sexton (or someone else) drive right at guys and run them over.
Knox only taken 3 shots.
I agree. He finally seems to have better control. Glad to see it!Gabriel having a coming out party? Might finally play his way onto the NBA Draft board.
This is fun
It helps Alabama that Vanderbilt couldn’t play either..I agree, but it helps that Bama's Hall could not play.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near