Cal needs to pull a K miracle back surgery opting out of the remainder of the 2022-23 season and spare us all of the misery the rest of the year.
For everything Oscar does really great, he is a terrible perimeter defender.
You are correct sirEven with passion dead this defines freaking logic.
That might be a good thing as this is painful to watch another St Peters would be tougherThere is a strong possibility that UK does not make the NCAA tournament.
No joke. Time for Cal and Mitch to go.You are correct sir
I just don’t understand it
And I don’t understand anyone who still defends Calipari..contract be damned
Instead of hanging out in them.....Guy should be behind bars.
I think the players agree with you!I can’t even stand to hear Cal’s voice any more.
KSR
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU