Cal needs to pull a K miracle back surgery opting out of the remainder of the 2022-23 season and spare us all of the misery the rest of the year.
For everything Oscar does really great, he is a terrible perimeter defender.
You are correct sirEven with passion dead this defines freaking logic.
That might be a good thing as this is painful to watch another St Peters would be tougherThere is a strong possibility that UK does not make the NCAA tournament.
No joke. Time for Cal and Mitch to go.You are correct sir
I just don’t understand it
And I don’t understand anyone who still defends Calipari..contract be damned
Instead of hanging out in them.....Guy should be behind bars.
I think the players agree with you!I can’t even stand to hear Cal’s voice any more.
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality