Cal needs to pull a K miracle back surgery opting out of the remainder of the 2022-23 season and spare us all of the misery the rest of the year.
For everything Oscar does really great, he is a terrible perimeter defender.
You are correct sirEven with passion dead this defines freaking logic.
That might be a good thing as this is painful to watch another St Peters would be tougherThere is a strong possibility that UK does not make the NCAA tournament.
No joke. Time for Cal and Mitch to go.You are correct sir
I just don’t understand it
And I don’t understand anyone who still defends Calipari..contract be damned
Instead of hanging out in them.....Guy should be behind bars.
I think the players agree with you!I can’t even stand to hear Cal’s voice any more.
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC