Gov Cup Game Thread

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
We really need to start bunting a lot.
Especially with as deep as 3rd basemen play at times. And, when the swift is on!
A few good bunts could work wonders for some of our players.
Adds pressure to the defense of the other teams also.

And, with as many easy pop ups we hit tonight I’d take bunts over them.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Bianco missed a teachable moment there… I’d have pulled his asz from the game.
An OM guy I was sitting next to said this guy was their 3rd catcher this year... they don't have any better options (so he said). Weird for a Bianco team not to have a strong defensive catcher. But I did enjoy every minute of his crying as I sat there and pretended to care.

patdog

May 28, 2007
An OM guy I was sitting next to said this guy was their 3rd catcher this year... they don't have any better options (so he said). Weird for a Bianco team not to have a strong defensive catcher. But I did enjoy every minute of his crying as I sat there and pretended to care.
They've struggled really bad at that position all year. In the weekend series against us they were playing a kid there who wasn't even a catcher (I think 3B). He struggled and was replaced. They're just a bad defensive team. Give up a lot of wild pitches and passed balls, and throw to the wrong base to give up too many unnecessary extra bases. Even last night, the wild pickoff throw should have been caught by the 1B.

• Love
Reactions: Darryl Steight