Probably my least favorite ESPN personalities.On espn just now doing an interview with the cuban guy and his dad.
My God how do you watch that show? One of the single worst displays of sports television I've ever seen. Didn't even know they were still on.
Is his dad still sitting there smiling throwing out Spanish jargon in between his sons awful takes?
I actually think i the short, clip show version is kind of funny.Probably intentional.
I actually think i the short, clip show version is kind of funny.
Highly Questionable is hilarious. Easily the best show ESPN has produced imoMy God how do you watch that show? One of the single worst displays of sports television I've ever seen. Didn't even know they were still on.
Is his dad still sitting there smiling throwing out Spanish jargon in between his sons awful takes?
Short bus?! [laughing]y es shorte usted?
Spanish?
Highly Questionable is hilarious. Easily the best show ESPN has produced imo
Short bus?! [laughing]
Comedy, doesn't take itself seriously and always delivers on funny lines and videosIs that was the show is called?
Why?
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV