Probably my least favorite ESPN personalities.On espn just now doing an interview with the cuban guy and his dad.
My God how do you watch that show? One of the single worst displays of sports television I've ever seen. Didn't even know they were still on.
Is his dad still sitting there smiling throwing out Spanish jargon in between his sons awful takes?
I actually think i the short, clip show version is kind of funny.Probably intentional.
I actually think i the short, clip show version is kind of funny.
Highly Questionable is hilarious. Easily the best show ESPN has produced imoMy God how do you watch that show? One of the single worst displays of sports television I've ever seen. Didn't even know they were still on.
Is his dad still sitting there smiling throwing out Spanish jargon in between his sons awful takes?
Short bus?! [laughing]y es shorte usted?
Spanish?
Highly Questionable is hilarious. Easily the best show ESPN has produced imo
Short bus?! [laughing]
Comedy, doesn't take itself seriously and always delivers on funny lines and videosIs that was the show is called?
Why?
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game