grayson allen

kylv

Sophomore
Nov 1, 2017
188
195
0
On espn just now doing an interview with the cuban guy and his dad.

Seriously, dumb post but really look at him

I am convinced he is coach K's son. The similarities are mind blowing
 

WitnessGreatness

All-Conference
Apr 28, 2015
2,282
2,082
0
My God how do you watch that show? One of the single worst displays of sports television I've ever seen. Didn't even know they were still on.

Is his dad still sitting there smiling throwing out Spanish jargon in between his sons awful takes?
Highly Questionable is hilarious. Easily the best show ESPN has produced imo
 

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,871
20,268
103
I absolutely detest Lebetard’s radio show. They seldom talk sports. They think they’re funny but they aren’t. It’s painful.

But I understand some like it. Just not me.
 

TeoJ

Heisman
Oct 19, 2001
24,722
21,089
65
Terrible show,no one on the show knows a thing about sports.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game