Guess who’s back

May 6, 2022

Tuco Salamanca

Jun 3, 2022
Thank you, Tuco. Why haven't you been on the other site?
I got the boot for the explicit detail in telling the Iowa fan what his wife was doing with an amputated thumb. I also may have said the reason she was using the thumb was because it was larger than what the Iowa fan could offer her.

apparently he reported me and I got the ban.

bigboxes

May 31, 2022
I got the boot for the explicit detail in telling the Iowa fan what his wife was doing with an amputated thumb. I also may have said the reason she was using the thumb was because it was larger than what the Iowa fan could offer her.

apparently he reported me and I got the ban.
Ask them for reinstatement. I know I got a time out once when I told someone to off himself. LOL

Tuco Salamanca

Jun 3, 2022
Ask them for reinstatement. I know I got a time out once when I told someone to off himself. LOL
I reached out to the new guy and I am able to read posts over there but I still don’t have permission to post. Idk. The new guy told me he was working on it. I’ll give him some time. I’m sure he is busy, he has only been there a few days.

ITRTL

Jun 7, 2022
So.... why is cloning such a big problem on this site and why isnt anything being done about it?

Tuco Salamanca

Jun 3, 2022
OK time to get this thread back on track. It is about me. Anyway, now that it is summer time and I get a well deserved two month break from dealing with other people's kids....I was "watching" 1620 TV" and it struck me that there is a resemblance between Saul Goodman and Gary Sharp.

Reactions: Ki113rSk3r69