All anyone has to do in order to understand why abortion should remain a legal choice, is accidentally read a post by catfanbgky 
Neither of these are true. I sold the house with the hole.
If people don't mind helping a bad poster who's partially blind around, I want to be there.- GYERO is going to be sponsoring a Vegas trip to celebrate 20 years of the thread in 2023. Start banking that cred with the hens, fellas.
I'd love to share the enthusiasm, but I noticed you named four big men, a small forward, and a guard we're not likely to get. That's not the solution.Hopefully Jackson stays, he and Daimion Collins would block any shot inside, Allen and Brooks return, and we get Sallis. Add in this brawny mf’er and we could make a run next year.
![]()
- Been a long time randoms - As a noted HR compliance attorney, I’ve been hired by several large companies to advise on when their “essential” employees can get sticked.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina