All anyone has to do in order to understand why abortion should remain a legal choice, is accidentally read a post by catfanbgky 
Neither of these are true. I sold the house with the hole.
If people don't mind helping a bad poster who's partially blind around, I want to be there.- GYERO is going to be sponsoring a Vegas trip to celebrate 20 years of the thread in 2023. Start banking that cred with the hens, fellas.
I'd love to share the enthusiasm, but I noticed you named four big men, a small forward, and a guard we're not likely to get. That's not the solution.Hopefully Jackson stays, he and Daimion Collins would block any shot inside, Allen and Brooks return, and we get Sallis. Add in this brawny mf’er and we could make a run next year.
![]()
- Been a long time randoms - As a noted HR compliance attorney, I’ve been hired by several large companies to advise on when their “essential” employees can get sticked.
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports