All anyone has to do in order to understand why abortion should remain a legal choice, is accidentally read a post by catfanbgky 
Neither of these are true. I sold the house with the hole.
If people don't mind helping a bad poster who's partially blind around, I want to be there.- GYERO is going to be sponsoring a Vegas trip to celebrate 20 years of the thread in 2023. Start banking that cred with the hens, fellas.
I'd love to share the enthusiasm, but I noticed you named four big men, a small forward, and a guard we're not likely to get. That's not the solution.Hopefully Jackson stays, he and Daimion Collins would block any shot inside, Allen and Brooks return, and we get Sallis. Add in this brawny mf’er and we could make a run next year.
![]()
- Been a long time randoms - As a noted HR compliance attorney, I’ve been hired by several large companies to advise on when their “essential” employees can get sticked.
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'