Plus Sloot actually went to UK.
Yea I mean I guess Peter and the early disciples, upon Jesus' direction to build his church, should have stuck with some precast concrete and siding. Ball Homes probably had a sensible floorplan that would have worked, actually.
Madness campers, undoubtedly.I'm ready for Mizzou tomorrow. I hope I'm not the only one at the game though. On my run earlier, I did see lots of tents set up and the Cooper spots were basically full at 1230p.
I will say this about Catholics- at least we don't treat Jesus like some cool guy who lives down the street or some divine mascot like many Protestants tend to do. I'm not a very formal guy but I appreciate it in religion. That's one thing that annoys me about Baptist types.
I wonder how Jesus felt about Goetta.
Kim Davis now a Republican. Awesome. Great. Grand. Can she please STFU now?
St. Peter's was basically a megachurch, in other words.
Irony?
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'