And just like that Towles' career at UK is over. I genuinely feel bad for him, but it had to happen.
Sounds ridiculous but sure seems like it.So did our receivers hate Towles or what?
That's exactly what I was thinking. 2 receivers that dropped passes, caught Barker's pass easily. Plus Boom patting Barker on the helmet when he came in the game. Interesting.So did our receivers hate Towles or what?
That's exactly what I was thinking. 2 receivers that dropped passes, caught Barker's pass easily. .
I genuinely feel bad for him
Good to see our staff hasn't given Barker AIDS yet.
Mark Stoops demise will be spelled out by his hiring of Shannon Dawson and decision not to hire a ST coach. That and his reluctance to change anything.
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports