And just like that Towles' career at UK is over. I genuinely feel bad for him, but it had to happen.
Sounds ridiculous but sure seems like it.So did our receivers hate Towles or what?
That's exactly what I was thinking. 2 receivers that dropped passes, caught Barker's pass easily. Plus Boom patting Barker on the helmet when he came in the game. Interesting.So did our receivers hate Towles or what?
That's exactly what I was thinking. 2 receivers that dropped passes, caught Barker's pass easily. .
I genuinely feel bad for him
Good to see our staff hasn't given Barker AIDS yet.
Mark Stoops demise will be spelled out by his hiring of Shannon Dawson and decision not to hire a ST coach. That and his reluctance to change anything.
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class