And just like that Towles' career at UK is over. I genuinely feel bad for him, but it had to happen.
Sounds ridiculous but sure seems like it.So did our receivers hate Towles or what?
That's exactly what I was thinking. 2 receivers that dropped passes, caught Barker's pass easily. Plus Boom patting Barker on the helmet when he came in the game. Interesting.So did our receivers hate Towles or what?
That's exactly what I was thinking. 2 receivers that dropped passes, caught Barker's pass easily. .
I genuinely feel bad for him
Good to see our staff hasn't given Barker AIDS yet.
Mark Stoops demise will be spelled out by his hiring of Shannon Dawson and decision not to hire a ST coach. That and his reluctance to change anything.
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat