That's fine. But quit calling it a $1,000 league to church it up.10 games at $10 per kid per game (10 kids per team) is pretty much the going rate. Learn Youth League pricing. Facility rental, insurance, scorekeepers, referees, uniforms, etc.
And the focus of every day was getting "back to the house," I bet.They all called their gals old lady.
Sheetz is unreal. Have one up the road from my place...highlights:
- Deep fried mac and cheese bites.
- Soft pretzels stuffed with melted pepper jack.
- A burger with mozzarella sticks on it.
- Churros.
- Pretzel bread footlong subs.
I pretty much HAVE to get something everytime I stop for gas. The mac and cheese bites dipped in Frisch's tartar...100.
hot young chicks will not look as good in their 40s. .
This is why I come to GYERO.
Appreciate the info.
When a woman has made it into her 40s and is still hot, you can safely expect her to remain that way.
Coming soon to a lake near you!vaginal steams
How does that work if you're the Owner/Franchisee...are you required to pay for all of that? Some of it? None of it? Always been curious about that.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB