If we had any kind of a excuse for a QB we would be dominating.We are winning by 2 touchdowns & we held Vandy to 3 points; yet I am disappointed. I was hoping we would just dominate.
I am well aware that I am the fartherest thing from a college football. Does anyone else feel this way, or did we play better than it felt like to me?
And just like that...
--> 3 penalties on a punt return...
--> Fumble returned for a TD.
Cats!
Old people sex is way better than this.Like watching old people have sex.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB