If we had any kind of a excuse for a QB we would be dominating.We are winning by 2 touchdowns & we held Vandy to 3 points; yet I am disappointed. I was hoping we would just dominate.
I am well aware that I am the fartherest thing from a college football. Does anyone else feel this way, or did we play better than it felt like to me?
And just like that...
--> 3 penalties on a punt return...
--> Fumble returned for a TD.
Cats!
Old people sex is way better than this.Like watching old people have sex.
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang