If we had any kind of a excuse for a QB we would be dominating.We are winning by 2 touchdowns & we held Vandy to 3 points; yet I am disappointed. I was hoping we would just dominate.
I am well aware that I am the fartherest thing from a college football. Does anyone else feel this way, or did we play better than it felt like to me?
And just like that...
--> 3 penalties on a punt return...
--> Fumble returned for a TD.
Cats!
Old people sex is way better than this.Like watching old people have sex.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina