You could take a sack and then the game ends
yeah I know but still, take a shot Big Guy
You could take a sack and then the game ends
Your reputation for being scared to death death to try to win games?Man if I’m Stoops I take a shot at the end zone there with :14 left. What have you got to lose?
Fire this entire clown show coaching staff right now. Idiots!
You underestimate the stupidity of Mitch.The silver lining is that there is NO coming back from THAT goat screw.
It clears the runway, so to speak.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House