Virginia winning completed a parlay for me. So even BetterI LOVE VIRGINIA
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm gonna need some video clips. I didn't get to see the game.
Just throw it somewhere inbounfs. Game over
I'm gonna need some video clips. I didn't get to see the game.
I saw no way UVA could win and yet UL somehow gave the game away wow...
I bet the line at 4. While I'm happy that Louisville lost, I still lost money. [poop]Virginia winning completed a parlay for me. So even Better
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'